Sunday, June 17, 2007

Gosh, it's been a while, hasn't it?

So, sorry about the lack of blogging. I'm not very proud of myself, and you've got every right to be peeved with me.

But we can still be friends, can't we?

Oh, good. I'm glad we got that sorted out.

So, what's been new with me? Well, I've been doing a bit of writing for a fab blog called Londonist. You may have heard of it - and if you don't live in London, there are many other "ist" websites. There's probably one for the city you live in!

Anyway, I've been writing for them for a few weeks now, and I'm enjoying it a lot.

Here are a bunch of the posts I've written recently:

So, that's what I've been up to. Feel free to check it out and let me know what you think. But only if you think nice things. If you've got mean things to say, you can keep those to yourself.

What's new with you?

No comments: