Things have been a-happenin' in Alice's world lately. It's all been most exciting. In mainly a good way. And have I been blogging about these things? No. No, I have not.
But never fear! Here's the quickie update version:
- I finally got my insurance sorted, and got my stuff replaced by the insurance company, post-upsetting-burglary. My new computer is a dream, as is my new camera. My new other stuff is the same as my old other stuff, so while it's good, it's nothing to write home about.
- I went to the Isle of Wight with Heather and Alexcia. We took lots of photos. It was delightfully fun.
- I'm flying to LA for work tomorrow, and I'll be out there for a week. Unlike other jobs I've been abroad for (ahem*Bullrun*ahem), this should be pretty relaxing and fun. The shoot day will be stressful, but in a good way. And I am very much looking forward to staying in this hotel, and going shopping, and buying these shoes. And watching American network TV. Oh, network TV. How I've missed you.
- It's my birthday soon! Yay! I will be 29. God, it's like I'm almost a grown up. Weird, eh? I am planning a gathering in which there will be much fun, much merriment and possibly much karaoke. We'll see about that last one.
- Delightful flatmate Buffy is moving out on Saturday. She's going to be living in sin with her boyfriend. (Shocking!!) It is very sad that she's leaving, and the kittens will miss her. But!
- Delightful flatmate-to-be Julia is moving in on the 18th of November! The kittens have already taken to her and will be extra happy because she works from home two days a week, and they will have someone to play with during the day.
I think that's it for exciting news from the land of Alice. Let's do this again soon, shall we?