Monday, August 16, 2004

I know, I know...

I know. I really should send lengthy emails, detailing the ins and outs of my fascinating life, amusing you with daily antecdotes, horrifying you with facts about the cost of living in London. And I don't.

This is because I am lazy. And (and if you're honest with yourself, you'll admit this is true) it's much harder to write emails when you don't email all the time. Sure, it's easy to write an email saying "On Thursday, I'm going to Scotland with Tim and Sarah". But, you see, you'd be confused. Because you don't know who Tim and Sarah are. In fact, you'd probably be even more confused, what with the thinking "But Tim didn't tell me he was going to Scotland. How odd". Because, you see, there are two Tims. And multiple Sarahs. So, then a relatively short email on the fact that I'm taking a holiday I can't afford turns into a really long one on who all these people are and why I'm going on holiday with them, and why it's such a good deal to spend £10 a night to sleep on someone's floor(It really is a good deal - it's time of year related. Trust me.), and why it's really best that I go now, because I won't be able to take another until November.

So, I'm going to give this a try. And I have high hopes for it working. I'm going to try to update this every day - and since I'm often bored at work, I don't anticipate it being a problem. And you can then comment in the comment section, which should work.

That's all for now. I've got edit schedules to whip into shape, and budgets to organize. But to amuse yourself, you can have a look at this http://www.bravo.co.uk/ and click on Private Stars. That's the programme we've been editing. It starts tonight. I'm making quality television here, people. Quality.


2 comments:

Alice said...

Do these work? Woo hoo! I think they do!

Anonymous said...

Ooh it's working today! Just so you know, I'm addicted to reading blogs. This is going to be fun. Megsy