Saturday, January 28, 2006

Streisand + Theron + Cox + Twain = Me

Along with apparently every single person on the internet, I am fascinated by this site. They take a photo of you, and give you a list of celebrities you look like. How could I possibly resist?

This is the picture I chose to use. It's my face and a teensy portion of Bette's face.

And yes, I am drunk. And yes, I am wearing a tiara and sash. (It was taken at the Kobrinsk's going away party, and I was Miss America at a mall opening.)

I uploaded it to the site, and this is the results I got:

  • Hillary Duff - 62%: Hmmm, not too sure about that one. I suppose we have a similar face shape. Her photo on the site is taken before she went down to her current scary weight. But she is annoying, and I am not, so we will move on.
  • Katie Holmes - 58%: Now, funnily enough, I was told just a few weeks ago that I look like Katie Holmes - the first time I've ever heard that. Apparently, we have the same smile. I can actually see that one a bit.
  • Shania Tawin - 58%: I only look like Shania Twain when I'm wearing my leopard print floor length hooded coat, bra top and stretch pants outfit. But on those days (and there are many of those days, I can tell you) you can easily mistake me for her.
  • Christina Ricci - 57%: Since she currently looks like a lollipop, I think not. But in terms of face shape, maybe.
  • Cameron Diaz - 57%: Well, we've got a similar smirk going on in the photos. I guess that counts for something.
  • Courteney Cox - 48%: Hmmm, no. I don't see this at all. Um, we both have blue eyes? Maybe that's it.
  • Drew Barrymore - 46%: Sweet! I look like two thirds of Charlie's Angels! Now, in all fairness, I look more like Drew Barrymore than I do like Lucy Liu. Drew Barrymore is actually the celebrity I always say that I look like, but I am usually kidding. I don't actually think I look that much like her at all.
  • Barbra Streisand - 45%: Uh, sure. Why not? We're both female. And have heads. And hair. The similarities literally go on for ages.
  • Charlize Theron - 44%: Again, I'm pretty sure I got this one on face shape. She's very pretty though. I'll pretend that I do look like her.

Well, that was fun. In no way accurate, but fun. Now I want to try with more pictures. I wonder who I'd look like if I was smiling properly?

No comments: