Friday, February 17, 2006

B.O.R.E.D.

So, you know when it's a really slow day at work? And you've recently received a delivery of DVD's and cases that used some unusual packing material?

And say it looks like this:

Sometimes the answer is so clear, isn't it?

People, it's the First Annual Styrofoam Hat Day. And I could not be more excited!

How cute do I look?



Jessica's gone for more of an upturned brim, which I find quite sassy.



And I'm serious when I say we're making everyone wear them.


And yes, Jess and I are sitting at our desks right now with the hats on. And we look SO GOOD.

3 comments:

Bette O'Callaghan said...

Accessories darling, they make the woman, the man, and yes, it seems even the workplace. Y'all get the award for the most fabulous fashion forward office.

none said...

I'm so impressed that you got your coworkers to play along. It's a good day if my coworkers say more to me than "Hello" and "Where's the buffer?" They're so antisocial.

Janice Seagraves said...

Hi Alice,

He, real cute!

All you need now is a bow and some flowers to make them prettier. Maybe a contest? For another dull day.

Janice~