1. Go to Wikipedia.
2. In the Search box, type your birth month and day (but not year).
3. List three events that happened on your birthday.
4. List two important birthdays and one interesting death.
5. List any holidays
6. Post it.
5 November - Three Events
- 1872 - Women's suffrage: In defiance of the law, suffragist Susan B. Anthony votes for the first time, and is later fined $100.
- 1935 - Parker Brothers releases the board game Monopoly.
- 1951 - I Love Lucy airs for the first time.
5 November - Two Birthdays & One Death
- 1911 - Roy Rogers, American actor (d. 1998)
- 1941 - Art Garfunkel, American musician
- 1971 - Corin Nemec, American actor
5 November - Any Holidays
- New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom and the province of Newfoundland & Labrador (Canada) - Guy Fawkes night (also called Bonfire night; or Fireworks night): Failure of the Gunpowder Plot to blow up Parliament in 1605 is celebrated with bonfires and fireworks.
- R.C. Saints - November 5 is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints:
St. Felix and Eusebius
- Ancient Latvia - the festival Katrina