Alice: "Suck it, Internet. You're not the boss of me!"
From Your Dirty Answer:
1. Go to the Wikipedia home page and click Random Article (on the side menu). That is your band's name.
2. Click random article again; that is your album name.
3. Click random article 15 more times; those are the tracks on your album.
BAND NAME: Ravensthorpe, Dewsbury (That is actually an awesome band name)
ALBUM NAME: Meadow Well Metro Station (And an AWESOME album name! My band rocks)
- Wolf Spider (it's so dark where we are right now)
- In These Veins (this is our tribute to the 4th album by Swedish extreme metal band Hearse)
- Lady Of The Night (and this is our tribute to the Donna Summer album. We are a band of contrasts.)
- Jiří Malec (this is a lyrical song that tells the story of the famed Czechoslovak ski jumper who won a bronze medal in the 1980 Olympics)
- Kōge, Fukuoka (this is a peppy number about getting lost in the Japanese town of Kōge)
- Sander Westerveld (this is the song our bass player wrote about her crush on the Dutch footballer.)
- York Regional Road 25 (also known as Major Mackenzie Drive, this is a loving tribute to the much maligned York Region, north of Toronto)
- History of Malmö (this is an instrumental number, featuring a 7 minute keyboard solo)
- Silver Star (this is a song about travelling from New York to Miami on train, with guest vocals by Gloria Estefan)
- Jay Ovittore (this is a scathing look at American politics)
- Virtual High Throughput Screening (we're pretty sure we were drunk when we wrote this. We barely can understand it ourselves)
- Earth and Water (this one's pretty sanctimonious - it's about saving the environment and we can get pretty preachy when we set our minds to it)
- Korea Aerospace Industries KFX (the radio stations won't play this - it's too shocking)
- Nitrobike (this was our first single. It was huge in Germany)
- Alive in an Ultra World (this is an extended cover of all the songs on Steve Vai's album in one, uninterrupted stream. It's 70 minutes long.)