Tuesday, September 21, 2004

An Ode to Teresa

O! Teresa!
For some reason I didn’t email you about my blog.
Dude, I’m sorry.
And I hope that you didn’t read all the bad entries about you.


O! Teresa!

Even though you haven’t been to visit me,

In all the times you’ve come to the UK.

I’m still sorry.


O! Teresa!

Sure you’re “here to visit your boyfriend”

But, dude, you can’t spare, like, a day? That’s deeply lame.

But I’m still sorry.


O! Teresa!

We’ve had some good times, haven’t we?
Remember “and a half litre for the lady”?
Good times, Teresa. Good times.


O! Teresa!
But if we’re placing blame,
Don’t you think some of it should go on your roommate?

Steph totally could have told you.


O! Teresa!

I promise to make sure you’re in all my address books,

So that this doesn’t happen again.

And I am sorry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like having odes to me - I think there should be more of them. Thanks Alice

Teresa :o)