Thursday, December 02, 2004

Still too busy to post....

Complain about me not posting, will you? Well, then your complaint will be the post.

(Although the actual words may be slightly altered, rest assured that the below conversation did actually take place.)

Aaron says:

By the way, I'd like to point out that it has been 3 days since you posted something on your blog telling us all that you're too busy to post. And let me tell you, my patience is wearing thin.

Alice says:

I appreciate your impatience. I will post something. When I have like THREE SECONDS TO MYSELF!

[pause]

Alice says:

I'm very busy this week. Sorry. I didn't mean to yell.

Aaron says:

That hurt my eardrums.

Alice says:

Hey, can I quote you on the blog?

[lengthy pause]

Alice says:

What, are you ignoring me now?

Aaron says:

You may.

[suspicious pause]

Aaron says:

Why... what are you going to quote?

Alice says:

You'll see. Heh heh heh.

Alice says:

Or rather, mwahhh ha ha ha!

Aaron says:

Is it my comment about 100% blowjobs?

Alice says:

No, but it will be now.

Aaron says:

Dammit.

No comments: