Saturday, December 11, 2004

Well, you think you're pretty special, don't you?

I saw this the other day, and I really liked it. So I thought I'd give it a go.

1. Reply to this post if you want me to tell you how cool you are!

2. Watch my journal over the next few days for a post just about you and why I think you rock my socks.

3. Post these instructions in your journal and give your friends a much needed dose of love and validation!

Now, while I don't think I'd ever use the phrase "rock my socks", I still think this is a cool idea. So, comment away!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this where I go to be cool? Why is no one else here? Is it Cause I'm the only cool one? Or are all the cool people gone already and I'm late. Man. Just my Luck. And I Brought punch and 'Return Of the Jedi' buttons for everyone. My Mom says "Hi."


Well.. Uhh.. I think I'll just go now.


Anonymous.

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's a self-deprecating Brit thing ... but it seems very wrong to ask for a character fluff. Very wrong.

But then again I'm entirely shameless and very much drawn to the dark side.

But ... what if I'm the only person who replies and I end up looking like a hopeless validation junkie? (I mean, even moreso than I do already by indulging in this palpitating indecision ...?)

You know what? I think I need to sponser a donkey. Or a Shetland pony. A weaker beast than I. Watch it thrive from afar. Buy the T-shirt and the mug.

Anon.