Friday, September 30, 2005

And the award goes to....

So, remember on the blogiversary when I had an anniversary quiz to celebrate the fabulous day?

And I was all "in a week or so, I'll announce the winners?"

Clearly, by "a week", I meant "a month".

Anyhoo, it's been a fabulous quiz, and you've all done very well.

It looked like it was going to be very close there for a while, what with two 90% scores.

But then, like a sneaky fox with a very good memory, a little someone I'll call Sarah K-K took the quiz. And what was her score? I think you'll find it was......

100%!

Now, that's impressive. Despite some harsh mailing-list allegations of cheating (Brad, I'm looking at you), I am certain that it was her fabulous memory that allowed her to achieve the highest quiz score.

Congratulations Sarah!

But what does she win, I hear you ask. Oh, it's pretty fantastic.

In a tribute to the good work being done by the Steve Guttenberg Project, I have put together a delightful Guttenberg related prize.

First, we have a lovely 8x10 photo of Steve Guttenberg and Jami Gertz in Don't Tell Her It's Me.



Lovely, is it not?

To accompany this photographic gem, we also have ....


Ta da! It's a PAL copy of Three Men & A Little Lady. Let's hope she has a multi-region VHS.

Now, not only do we have a prize for the winner, there is also a special award.

On his first quiz attempt, Tim got the slightly shameful score of 50%. Being the clever guy he is, he logged in again, called himself "Cheatin' Bastard", and took the quiz again.

What was his score?

90%. That's right. Even when he cheats, he can't get it right.

And so, to Tim goes the consolation "dude, that was lame" prize.


It's a PAL copy of Guttenberg classic Diner! Again, hope you're multi-region.

So, thanks to all of you who took the quiz, and congratulations again to Sarah & Tim. Happy blogiversary!

No comments: