1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says.
' "Have you tried calling him?" I asked Connie. ' (Boring! It's Ten Big Ones by Janet Evanovich.)
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can...what do you touch first?
My awesome giant stamp that I use for invoices. It's so great. It makes this wicked "ca-CHUNK" sound when you use it.3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
My morning episode of Quincy. Sam, who works with Quincy, was trying to prove that someone wasn't responsible for killing themselves because they were given radioactive LSD (seriously!) by the military in an interrogation. Sam's my favourite character. He wears a lab kimono instead of a lab coat. Awesome.
4. WITHOUT LOOKING, what time is it?
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The air conditioner, someone walking in the hallway and the radio playing BBC Radio 1.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
I walked to the bank to order a massive amount of US dollars. Seriously, I could live in Mexico for a long time on this cash. It's lucky I'm so honest.
8. What are you wearing?
A white camisole-y top over a pink tank top with a pink flowered skirt. I'm ever so summery.
9. When did you last laugh?
When Ellie, my boss's daughter, was just in the office a few hours ago and doing pretend office work. She's hilarious.
10. Seen anything weird lately?
Weird? I don't think so.
11. What did you dream last night?
I can't remember. It's a pretty good bet that it was about work though.
12. When did you last laugh?
Dude. We already did this question. And no, I have not laughed since I answered question 9.
13. What's on the walls of the room you're in?
It's my office, so it's pretty boring. Some whiteboards, a plasma TV, my lists of phone numbers.
14. What do you think of this survey?
It's taking a lot longer than I thought it would. Memes are supposed to be speedy!!
15. What's the last film you saw?
Pirates of the Caribbean 2 with Julia. And it was so great. I loved it so much. Can I be a pirate when I grow up? Arrrrrrrrr.
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?
A new flat. Or a car. Probably a car, actually. Or some jewellery. Or some new clothes. I'm going to be honest, I have no idea. I'd probably be in a state of shock that would take me weeks to get over.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
When I worked at a summer camp, all the counsellors had nicknames. Mine was Konobe, because I didn't know that Obi Wan was spelled Kenobi. My friend Jackie was Anniken. Again not knowing about the whole Anakin thing.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, what would you change?
Hmm, I guess I should be all altruistic and whatnot. But I think we all know that would be a lie. What I'd probably change is make it so that people were more honest with each other. Lying and game playing makes me tired.
19. Do you like to dance?
I love it! I especially like going dancing with the girls at The Garage. Good times!
20. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
I like Maggie, short for Margaret. Or Madeline. Or Alice Jr. We could call her AJ!
AJ works for a boy or a girl! But my old school boy names are Simon and Elliot and I still like those.
22. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Well, I do. So yes.